appartement to rent in MIDDELKERKE
.. appartment - Middelkerke - Belgian coast - northsea - at the coast - with sea view
.. Frontal see view
.. Situated on the dike in Middelkerke
.. Modern appartment with furniture for 6-7 persons (only families)
.. Appartment of the 90'ies (most of the other appartments at Middelkerke are of the 70'ies)
.. On the 7th floor
.. 2 terraces
.. 1 bedroom with double bed
.. 1 bedroom with 2 bunkbeds
.. bathroom with bathtub and 2 lavabos
.. cable television with DVD/video
.. Garage for car on the lower floor
.. Access to broadband internet
Magnum II 7th floor
8 reasons why you should consider renting this flat with 2 terraces and garage:
1) At the beach with a fantastic view of the see: As from the moment that you wake up until you go to sleep you'll always have contact with the see. In the evening you take your aperitif on the front terrace while enjoying a breathtaking sunset.
2) Magnificent rear view on the polders and dunes: While the other appartments with see-view look out on the rear side on other large appartment blocks, here you can take breakfast in the morning on the back-terrace while enjoying the extensive polder plains.
3) Luxury flat (85M2) from the '90 years for 6-7 persons, with garage:
- 1 big bedroom with double bed, 1 large bedroom with 2 bunk beds
- large living room (flatscreen TV, DVD/video, coach-that-can-be-turned-into-a-bed-for-1-or-2-persons, living table, dining table, ...)
- completely equipped open kitchen (refrigerator + freezer compartment, oven, micro-wave, dishwasher, coffee machine, electric cooking plates, ... )
- bathroom with bathtub and 2 lavabos; seperate toilet
4) Advantageous prices, direct from the owner: Also sharp weekend-and mid-week-promotions. No needless commissions from real estate agencies giving you the guarantee of the best price.
5) All shops and restaurants in the direct neigbourhood at walking distance
6) Peace: on the 7th floor you have a view on everything, but without any noise hindrance. Your peace will never be disturbed.
7) Sport and relaxation: All sport activities at walking distance, from horse riding, biking, go-carting, tennis, ... . The dike in Middelkerke is the most extended dike, so you can rollerblade to Ostend (5.5 miles) or Nieuwpoort (5.5 miles). With the kids you can visit Plopsaland. Also the casino of Middelkerke offers a great evening out. Check out the bicycle and walking routes or the top-events at Middelkere.
8) Between Ostend and Nieuwpoort: We are just 5.5 miles from Ostend and 5.5 miles from Nieuwpoort. As well the big city Ostend as the 'trendy' Nieuwpoort with see port are definitely worth a visit. If you don't have a car or bike, you can always take the tram at 30 m walking distance.